Hi there, I've been setting up my LightBlue Bean on my PC using a BLE dongle and I've been having troubles keeping the thing connected.
When I scan for Beans, sometimes I will be able to find them, other times I will have to take out the battery, reinsert the BLE dongle, or reopen PowerShell in order to get it to work. And even when I do get it running, I find that after a few minutes, the Bean will stop being located and 'bean scan' will show no results, even if the LED on the Bean is still active. As you could imagine, this makes playing around with it pretty tedious and I'm trying to see if there is anything I can change in my setup to make things run smoothly. I've tried swapping out different batteries for the Bean and I still have similar issues, so I have no idea what could be causing the issues :(.