i have a problem with uploading sketches to my bean.
FW is latest and greatest (201706230000).
This is what happens:
- peripheral runs as expected
- upload sketch
- repeat 2. as often as you want
- connect to central (raspberry pi with bluepy library)
- disconnect from central (dev.disconnect())
- repeat 4. & 5. as often as you want
- bean is still functional (sketch is running, LED working)
- upload sketch (wht. or wthout --oops option)
- CLI freezes at "Sketch Upload started!"
- bean has stopped working. is still advertising but sketch is not running.
resetting the atmega doesn't help
only powercycle helps, but my application is a wearable where i need to disassemble it to get access to the power.
Thx in advance